Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- You will rotate in different areas to build up experience and understanding of Octapharma Production
- 18 exciting months with challenging tasks and projects:
- Learning pharmaceutical requirements and regulations
- Learning manufacturing processes of all products in different areas
- You will gain insights into different areas and departments like manufacturing, technical department, validation & qualification, supply chain, IT & automation, quality etc.
- Interesting development opportunities after successful completion of the program
Your profile that will convince us:
- Successfully completed studies in life sciences (e.g. Process Engineering, Biotechnology, or similar)
- Maximum of 2 years practical work experience (excl. internships, study-related activities), preferably in an industrial company
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (any additional foreign language is an advantage)
- Professional personality with realistic goals and excellent communication skills
- Willing to move internationally for work assignment
- Very good knowledge in MS Office tools
- Analytical and entrepreneurial thinking as well as hands-on mentality
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to perform
- Commitment and flexibility
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 2.830,38. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 31 - 1302
(Tuesday - Thursday)