Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Develop procurement strategies with internal stakeholders like R&D, clinical studies and production for strategic purchasing within pharma production business
- Responsible for the product portfolio laboratory like reagents, Lab equipment, Lab consumables etc.
- Sustainable optimization of supplier portfolio and further development of supplier relationship man-agement
- Support the design and implementation of the appropriate strategies groupwide in close collabora-tion with the internal stakeholders
- Leading negotiation in an international context and setting up global agreements for long term part-nership
- Develop and deliver sourcing reports for your category
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in business or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in strategic purchasing
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Project management skills preferred
- Fluent in English and German language skills
- Preferable are skills in pharma business and GxP working environment
- Perseverance, strategic thinking skills and a hands-on mentality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 - 4106