Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Administrative support of the CPI-team (Office Management, travels, order management) and stand-in for the team assistant MSAT
- Active support of the preparatory activities for production of technical, pre-clinical and clinical material at pilot scale
- Update of the CPI presence on the Octanet and update of documents in shared spaces
- In charge of administration of GMP relevant documents created/managed by CPI including distribution and document maintenance
- Responsibility for the CPI document archive
- Update of the training plan/database and training schedules for CPI
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed education (Secondary school or higher)
- Very good command of German and English
- Profound knowledge in MS-Office (Word/Excel)
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Ideally with working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Paying attention to details
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 2.830,38. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1303