Up to €37.756 per year
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position:
Associate Scientist Analytical Development (m/f/d)
1 year limited contract
This is what you can look forward to:
- support development and optimization of analytical methods for characterization of vaccines
- support evaluation of a clinical study
- support process development
- work in a matrix environment with local and global teams including members of analytical development, quality control and production
- present scientific data at internal meetings
- contribute to the development of new technologies
What you offer:
- MTA, BTA, Dipl. Ing. (FH) or B.Sc. in relevant field (e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology)
- Experience in cell culture, virological and immunological assays
- Independent, well-organized and proactive work style
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize tasks within projects
- Excellent presentation and technical writing skills - fluency in English and German
- Ability to comfortability drive results on your own or in a team
What we offer:
- A free shuttle bus between Vienna Donauzentrum and the production site at Orth an der Donau is running several times a day in both directions (with connection to the subway lines 1 and 2)
- A company restaurant
- Diverse career opportunities
- Workplace health promotion
- The possibility to socially engage in the corporate volunteering program
- A 24-hours accident insurance
- Extensive and diverse development opportunities
- Flexible working hours (except shift work)
- A great and open company culture
For this position we offer an attractive salary, which considers your professional as well as your personal competences and previous experiences. The payment corresponds to the collective agreement for the chemical industry in Austria. The salary depends on education, training and expert knowledge as well as previous experience but will at least amount to EUR 37.756,32 gross per year.
We are looking forward to your convincing online application with all complete documents, which you can upload at the "Resume/CV" section of the "My Experience" page. Apply today via www.pfizer.at/karriere. Please note that we can only accept applications via our online portal.
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.
At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.