Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Administrative support for the Chief Production Officer (as well as other key managers)
- Assistance in Office Management
- Assistance in organization and preparation of meetings
- Support in travel management
- Stand-in for another Executive Assistant (back-up)
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed education (Secondary school or higher)
- Several years of experience in supporting Executives
- Very good command of German and English, Russian is of an advantage
- Profound knowledge in MS-Office (Word/Excel, powerpoint is a plus)
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 1.872,35 (20 hours/week part time). We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1303