Job title: Data Governance Lead (f/m/x)
About the role:
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovative-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Global Manufacturing & Supply/ Global Quality, Data Governance Lead.
As our successful GMS/GQ Data Governance Lead, you will be a key player transforming the way various teams work with Data across all production sites of the Global Manufacturing and Supply Organization.
With this you will help to improve our Data quality and reduce loss while increasing efficiency which has a direct impact on our ability to serve our patients with vital products.
How you will contribute:
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Your New Opportunity:
- Coordinate the Data governance efforts for Global Manufacturing & Supply/ Global Quality in Takeda in alignment with Takeda's Global Data Council and the Global Data Governance Office.
- Collaborate with leadership across the organization to identify business needs and implement Data Governance and Data Stewardship capabilities.
- Ensuring that Data Governance and Data Stewardship processes are inserted into and aligned with appropriate enterprise processes.
- Align Data Governance efforts with various regulatory requirements (e.g. GxP, SOX, PII)
- Define, maintain and execute processes for Data cataloguing within GMS/GQ in alignment with applicable governance procedures
- Drive efforts to maintain and enhance the Data value stream, with a focus on Data reusability and appropriate Data access controls
- Act as a liaison for source system owners, business process owners, and Data domain owners to establish Data governance around specific Data sources and use cases
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Management, or similar relevant degree
- Prior working experience with data governance in regulated environments
- Have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with validated systems.
- Ability to work in an agile and rapid changing environment with high quality deliverables.
- Experience with Collibra or other data cataloguing systems
- Understanding of data integration and ETL platforms (Amazon Glue, Databricks, Informatica)
- Experience with sematic web technologies and tools such as graph databases and ontology management tools
- Experience with cloud data repositories
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks (e.g. Allotrope foundation)
- Up-to-date specialized knowledge of data wrangling, manipulation and management of technologies to affect change across business units.
- Understand the concepts of enterprise architecture models (TOGAF)
- Experience with NoSQL datastores (GraphDB, MongoDB, Neo4J, …)
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Tools (Qlik/PowerBI)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness centre, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin colour, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For more insights into Takeda click here.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower