Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Business Solutions Expert in Vienna, Austria.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Leads the analysis of complex business problems and manages business requirements within area of responsibilities.
- Leads development of scope definition and business priority-setting.
- Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Partners with IT business partner leads serving scientific business functions to drive lab operating model efficiencies, standards, and innovative methods. Works with other Capability and Products teams to ensure collaboration on application changes and new systems deployment happening outside the lab. Partners with infrastructure services to ensure holistic support of the lab computing environment.
- Manages implementation of major upgrades across the R&D and SBU lab enterprise; ensures backup/recovery, security, configuration management, and apt “help desk” support. Works closely with business and IT Quality functions to maintain GxP compliance and perform validations.
- Identifies avenues for continuous improvement for lab computing services within scope of responsibility, including new approaches and processes that would contribute both to improvements within department and to business growth/efficiency in the wider organization.
- Manages the technology requirements of new lab builds, lab moves and site consolidations.
- Manages strategic communications around lab computing services, processes, technology and performance.
- Manages requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
- Maintains and influences business process design; validates and interprets business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases.
- Solves unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Uses knowledge of business operations, investigates and identifies operational needs, problems and opportunities and uses Business Process Mapping to phrase and manage requirements or organizational improvements.
- Provides leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost effective way. Makes decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
- Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects and may represent the organization.
- Ensures documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labour laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
- Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise and actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers.
- Issues POs for lab computing goods/services and reconcile invoices.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master or Bachelor Degree or equivalent 5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
- Experience in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
- Experience in managing people would be nice to have
- Experience with regulated systems - good level of understanding of system validation.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
Business Process Management.
Access to transportation to attend meetings.
Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.751,92 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower