At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position as
Scientist - Product Formulation (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Management and coordination of research projects involving the technological properties of our products
- Conducts literature / patent searches on a wide range of technologies
- Contributes to the publication of scientific publications and/or patents
- Prepares presentations and oversees experiments and trials
- Participates in internal technical review meetings and external scientific congresses
- Manages worldwide industrial and academic collaborations
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- M.Sc. degree in biological science
- Experience in enzymology / downstream processing or microbiology preferable
- Experience in large-scale manufacture desirable
- Ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural teams
- Structured, innovative and organized
- MS Office and English language skills
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- Your working place: world class laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment.
- As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain.
- BIOMIN is constantly growing - since more than 35 years.
- This creates a lot of space for good ideas and opportunities for personal development and individual careers.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 290
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net