At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management, gut performance and animal nutrition. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Product Development & Innovation Manager (m/f)
Focus on Animal Nutrition and Premixes
As Product Development & Innovation Manager Animal Nutrition, you manage the innovation process as a leading driver and navigate project teams and external stakeholders in terms of content execution in an agile, highly innovative environment. You accompany innovation from conception to product integration and design business models for the future. In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Global Product Management.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Develops current and new products in coordination with our product management and R&D teams
- Coordinates further development trials, data collection and data analysis
- Conceptualizes different innovation workshops and tools in order to create the best environment for a successful innovation process
- Supports product managers for technical aspects (e.g. Nutrients standards, Feeding guidelines, etc.)
- Coordination with R&D, product management and formulation management
- Project management in terms of budget planning, business plan preparation, cost controlling, etc.
- Preparation of different scientific publications
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background in agriculture or veterinary medicine with a focus on animal nutrition
- Working experience in a related field, e.g. product management, innovation, development, as a vet or similar
- Focus on farm animals (esp. swine, poultry or ruminant)
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to get people on board
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and a gut feeling for market trends and
- Fluent English is mandatory, German would be of advantage
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Appreciative company culture, broad diversity and flat hierachies
- Products created by the best research teams in our industry
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- 100% trust in advance
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 365
- You will be based in our international headoffice in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net