At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Global Product LINE Manager – Acids (m/f)
That's how you support our Competence Center Gut Performance:
- Responsibility for the product management team acids
- Prepares the product strategy for defined product portfolio and ensures implementation in the market
- Prepares marketing plan and pricing
- Ensures marketable products (e.g. labels, packaging, etc.) and supports registration process
- Trains sales team, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
- Product presentation at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
Are you ready? That's what it takes to leave real 'foodprints' at BIOMIN
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition
- Success and business focused plus 100% team spirit
- Educational background in the agribusiness (MSc or PhD) and 5-7 years of working experience, preferably in product management, sales and marketing, animal science and/or as veterinarian
- Excellent command of English
- An in-depth understanding of the marketplace including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- A manager with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to set priorities, delegate responsibilities and lead a team
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external
- Responsibility for your product line and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 343
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net