Become a part of our newly estabhlished EUCAN Center of Excellence for Understanding Market & Competition in Vienna! We are searching for a team of analysts, who will each take over responsibility in various therapeutic areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing & conducting insightful primary market research for individual brands and franchises
- Investigating key business questions related to commercial success with the support of the PMR EUCAN Team Lead
- Executing PMR activities within a Therapeutic Area and deliver them with the expected quality and deadlines to ensure Business partners expectations are met
- Continuously improving the PMR process to meet key stakeholder needs and ensuring quality reports and insights are available for investment decisions and strategic processes
- Acting as an indispensable strategic partner of colleagues in the brand teams in the EUCAN region and the respective countries to understand the potential value of in-line and pipeline brands
- Anticipating business questions and offering solutions to address business questions
- Proposing the appropriate tools/approaches to answer key strategic challenges throughout the product life cycles
- Recommending the annual primary market research plans and budgets for the respective Therapeutic Area
- Collaborating with various cross-departmental and cross-functional stakeholders on the appropriate aspects of primary market research
- Masters level degree or higher with a strong academic understanding in fields such as Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Life Sciences, Health Sciences e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine, Biology is required
- 10 years of professional experience, minimum of 5 years' Market Research experience in the Pharmaceutical or Health Care industry
- 2-5 years’ experience in Business Analysis or related area in the Pharmaceutical industry is regarded as a plus
- Highly skilled in the use of relevant tools of primary (qualitative and quantitative) market research, data analysis, project management, marketing management (Brand), product development and portfolio strategy
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with a demonstrated ability to identify business issues/opportunities, frame business questions, contextualize the answers and quantify market events/business decisions
- Highly skilled in project management and budget management with excellent prioritization and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent database handling skills with a demonstrated ability to work with standard business software including a high level of proficiency in MS Office and database applications (e.g. IQVIA/formerly IMS)
- Excellent communication with fluency in oral and written English being a must; German would be a plus and any additional languages are an asset
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 70,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we areAt Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
ContactYour HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Melisa Gibovic-Danner.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.