Boehringer Ingelheim is looking for business analysts for its newly established Center of Excellence for Business Analysis and Reporting. The members of this team will be responsible for developing reports and dashboards in the area of marketing and sales and make them available to various user groups ranging from sales representatives in the field to sales management, marketing & country management as well as senior corporate management across EUCAN (Europe, Israel, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
The Dashboard and Report Author will be enabling informed decision making and answering of key business questions throughout life cycle of our brands through insightful reports and dashboards. The reports and dashboards the team is going to develop will help turning data into insights and insights into actions in a quick and efficient manner. They will also enable deeper understanding of our customers and the effectiveness of our sales and marketing efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be the single supplier of all dashboards and reports required by users in different departments. Those dashboards will comprise data from various sources, including secondary market research data, data from our CRM system, digital marketing activity data, internal ERP and financial data
- You will closely collaborate with your peers responsible for data management and integration as well as the cross-functional key users of the reports and dashboards that you will be providing
- You will closely collaborate with key users in the local and corporate organizations and act as second-level support for them in questions related to report usage
- You will take care of the change requests coming in from key users and collaborate with them in the creation of user requirement specifications, testing and deployment throughout the data and analytical process
- You will be a member of a team of functional thought leaders in the area of reporting and dashboarding. We value innovation and agility and expect you to foster and stimulate use of innovative approaches and continuously refine and improve the reporting and dashboarding process
- You exhibit excellent skills in the fields of data manipulation and analysis and – ideally – are also familiar with pharma analytics and pharma-specific datasets (e.g. CRM data, digital marketing data, sales data, etc.)
- You have excellent skills in turning large amounts of data and information from various sources into actionable insights through various analytic techniques (e.g. data visualisation, filtering, slicing, aggregation, etc.) and you are interested in designing data-driven user interfaces and great user experiences
- You have superior skills in using specialized business intelligence software (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview)
- You have used other analytic, data-centric systems and tools before (Access, Adobe Workbench, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and while we will not be using it to build our dashboards, we do not need to ask about your level of proficiency in Excel
- You have a basic understanding of databases and may even be able to write simple queries in SQL
- You have a strong intrinsic appetite to further develop your technical skills (e.g. by attending online and offline trainings as well as relevant conferences)
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in oral and written English. German would be a plus and any additional languages are an asset
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 70,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Melisa Gibovic-Danner.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.