Support of Site Quality Head and Quality Vienna organization related to a broad range of administrative tasks, like:
- Coordination of conflicting meetings and on-site visits of internal/external partners
- Ariba order management for Quality Vienna
- Archiving of several documents
- Preparation of presentations and tracking of follow up actions
- Support budget creation and cost tracking for related Quality Vienna cost centers
- Support and coordination of travel activities
- Support Quality System organization related to project management activities
- Change Control Owner for Quality specific changes
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- At least High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Several years of professional experience in high-level assistance or in project administration, preferably within an international (corporate) environment
- Project management experience
- Proven organizational capability and a discrete, structured way of working
- Service-oriented, positive, and down-to-earth personality, who offers an agile and quality mind-set
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- High problem-solving attitude and ability to prioritize broad range of duties
- Perfect time management and stress resilience
- Advanced MS Office Skills - strong IT affinity
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in German as well as in English is mandatory
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 67