Supply Chain Manager Project Transition: High Density Perfusion (m/f)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Area of Responsibility
Major Accountabilities and hands-on execution:
• Project manager for specific Work-Streams (processes) for the new HDPB facility.
• Act as the expert on supply chain topics as a key team member of the project team with a supply chain end-to-end view (e.g. from purchasing, logistics, planning, production to order execution etc.)
• Manage and establish the key interfaces internally and third party.
• Coordinate business process with stakeholders locally and globally.
• Alignment on key processes with Nossce program and principles.
• Prepare for implementation of integrated supply planning tools (e.g. Rapid Response from Kinaxis)
• Consolidating monthly business reports of key metrics for project and operational Supply Chain KPI’s at a site level.
• Coordinate root cause analysis, driving performance improvements
• Drive SAP functionality improvements and usage within the supply chain community for high density perfusion
• Establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)/Working Instructions.
• Organize training to ensure appropriate Business Processes knowledge transfer and thus ensuring sustainability on site.
• Support the existing DS supply chain e.g. Sales & Operational Planning S&OP process
Education: Technical or commercial academic education or business studies respectively
Languages: Fluent in German and English
Experience: As well as proven project management skills, 5-10 years of experience in manufacturing, logistics, production planning, operational excellence is required.
Desired is a strong knowledge of SAP, MPS and planning systems in general,
(prior knowledge of APICS, Rapid Response from Kinaxis, Black Belt, Supply Chain Biotechnology experience would be an obvious advantage but is not required) and production planning and control skills are preferable.
Good communication and stakeholder management skills, leadership skills, agility to cover multiple topics from a strategic to an operational perspective. Naturally a result driven hands-on mindset strengthens the profile.
Please apply online under the following link Online Application (Job ID 263184BR).
Contact: Denys Sapiton, Senior Recruiter
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.