QA Compliance Manufacturing Manager (m/w)
Area of Responsibility
QA Compliance Manufacturing Manager (m/w), Schaftenau, Austria
300 Million. This is the number of people suffering from autoimmune diseases worldwide. Join our team as QA Compliance Manufacturing Manager (f/m) in our most advanced biopharmaceutical production and help to improve their lives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• You will support the start-up of the most advanced biopharmaceutical production facility within Novartis
• You will provide Quality oversight to ensure compliance with Novartis standards and cGMP during the project planning phase, construction, commissioning, qualification (IQ, OQ and PQ) and commercial start-up
• You will ensure reliable project change management regarding building construction, equipment and process
• You will support internal and external audits
• You will participation in GMP workshops and ensure that GMP standards are met by our external engineering partners
What you’ll bring to the role:
• PhD, Master's or Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Sciences, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or equivalent
• Fluent English and at least conversational German
• 3-5 years in a similar GMP-related position (e.g. Production, QA, QC), strong GMP knowledge preferably in a sterile / aseptic environment, either drug substance or drug product
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € €48,718.04 per year on a full time basis)
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.