Analytical Validation Expert (m/f)
Area of Responsibility
Analytical Validation Expert (m/f), GDD, Kundl, Austria
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervisor project related activities to develop NBEs as well as Biosimilars
• Main responsible person for early and full validation of phys-chem methods (NBE as well as Biosimilars)
• Test, evaluate and implement new analytical methods within the lab
• Provide scientific and technical guidance including knowledge exchange
• Evaluate and interpret results, draw relevant conclusions, and present within meetings
• Write protocols, scientific reports, lab procedures or process-related SOPs
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Technical expert studies with PhD
• 3 to 5 years relevant industrial experience, ideally Pharmacy
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Strong scientific project management and leadership skills
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 30.374,38 per year on a full time basis)
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.