In this position you are responsible for a portfolio of projects and act as support and primary point of contact for the organisation when it comes to the internal project management tools. All ongoing projects are documented in a project tracking tool - non-professional project responsible persons would turn to you with questions regarding this tool and project administration, as you will be an internal expert on this tool.
- Leading of projects and programs: responsibility for a project until the defined project goal is achieved, timely communication to all interfaces and stakeholders, processing of projects in compliance with the internal PM process, processing/ participation in feasibility studies and concept generation and taking care of it until approval by management including CIP compilation and submission, solicitation of quotations as well as contract negotiation together with the internal procurement department
- Responsible for involvement and coordination of all interfaces (Quality, Regulatory Affairs, etc.)
- Entire preparation, planning and processing of a project including cost estimation, controlling, establishing of project organization, communication with interfaces and sponsor, etc.
- Moderation of decision meetings as well as problem solving meetings
- Assessment and compilation of project specific documentation (construction plans, schemas, contract specifications, functional specifications, etc.)
- Generation of various reports out of SPOT (our internal project tracking tool) incl. MS performance, portfolio overview, etc.
- Checking for plausibility of data entries in SPOT project database, thus ensuring quality and actuality of data
- Compilation of reports of project/program relevant data including analysis
- Coordination of trainings for SPOT
- Primary point of contact for user support for SPOT
- Supporting preparation of Unit Project Review Meetings and PMT
- Support/ communication of project related information to the respective PM
- Coordination of events and meetings like PM Circle
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally a technical, scientific or business educational background (technical college/HTL, university or equivalent)
- Experience in project management, including projects of higher complexity
- Excellent German language skills and good communication skills in English
- PM experience in a pharmaceutical area or in a GMP-setting is of advantage, but not necessary
- High quality awareness, excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Structured and business-driven mindset in your PM role and service-orientation and precision in your PM support role
- Willingness to support colleagues from other departments in terms of PM tools and data accuracy
- Team player capable of working independently
- A healthy dose of humor and the ability to see the big picture
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.