- You will support the global Analytical Sciences team in mapping business processes and creating checklists and templates in collaboration with stakeholders to promote standardization
- You will be responsible to building, improving and maintaining a knowledge management SharePoint
- You will evaluate the status quo to create templates and files for method performance monitoring
- You will continuously track, assess and compile analytical data to recommend improvement activities and promote best practices
Your Skills & Qualification:
- BSc/MSc in natural sciences, business or an equivalent qualification
- Strong ability to direct and interpret data analysis to drive insights into performance problems and potential solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence
- Good knowledge about Excel, SharePoint, Flow or similar applications
- Familiar with performance improvement methodologies and tools
- Willing to learn new skills with a positive attitude
- Good team player
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.