The Digital Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage digital projects and support the digital transformation in the medical organization of our Regional CEE-Headquarters for Human Pharma. He/she will work on implementation of new digital platforms or tools, is accountable for delivering projects with agreed quality on time set by the Medical Director in agreement with Medicine Functions Heads. This position requires a self-starter and problem-solver project manager that can multi-task and work with a variety of stakeholders, as well as in cross-functional collaboration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating complex projects within region
- Identifies digital needs of medical department as outlined in the digital transformation roadmap
- Manages complex projects related to digital transformation ensuring quality, budgeting and timeliness
- Work closely with Customer Experience team, IT, Brand teams, Medical functions and external digital providers etc.
- Works with an agile approach, utilizing a set of online project management tools, e.g: Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least three years of project leadership experience as well as at least 1 ½ years working abroad
- Excellent project & remote management skills, successfully leading complex projects in the past
- Experience of Veeva, Adobe and digital marketing at both strategic and executional levels
- Fluency in Business English is required
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and cultural diverse environment
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.