At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
In the gut performance further development role, you will work in a highly motivated team dedicated to developing innovative and sustainable feed additive solutions for the improvement of gut health, well-being and optimum performance of poultry, pigs, ruminants and aquaculture. You will use your technical knowledge to coordinate state–of–the-art in vitro and in vivo experiments and investigate the efficacy and mode of action of probiotics, phytogenics and acidifiers. Close collaboration and knowledge exchange with other departments and experts will keep your workday full of variety. Are you up to the challenge?
Scientist Further Development Gut Performance (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Participation and scientific contribution to R&D projects in the field of feed additive product development
- Planning, coordination and documentation of animal feeding trials and laboratory experiments
- Data management and interpretation, statistical analysis and preparation of scientific trial reports, literature search, contribution to or writing of scientific publications
- Introduction and application of state of the art methods in specific research field
- Establishment and maintenance of collaborative networks and partnerships with relevant research organizations, active participation at scientific congresses
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Degree in Animal science Veterinary or natural sciences, PhD degree would be of advantage
- Experience in scientific / trial design, data analysis and writing reports is necessary
- Experience in ‘Omic’ technologies
- Project Management experience of advantage
- Strong ability to work in an intercultural team of professionals, structured thinking and able to generate innovative ideas
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 655
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net
For more details about our benefits click here