For our Regional Therapeutic Area Management Group in Clinical Operations we are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager, who provides operational expertise to manage and oversee clinical trials conducted in different therapeutic areas that are under the management of the RCV office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate international clinical trials in the Region
- Manage clinical trial preparation and progress
- Establish and supervise relationships with investigators
- Counsel and guide Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Review trial related documents and reports
- Plan study budget, timelines and capacities
- Ensure timely submission to Ethic Committees and Competent Authorities
- Train and lead the trial coordinators and CRAs
- Supervise monitoring activities and perform Co-Monitoring Visits
- Organize and conduct investigator meetings
- Work in virtual teams
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- MD qualification is preferred; qualification in biological/natural science will be considered
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry for at least 3-5 years as on-site monitor (CRA) or clinical trial manager in the therapeutic field of respiratory and/or oncology diseases preferred
- Good knowledge of international and national/regional guidelines and regulatory topics
- Experience in project/trial management is an asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Leadership potential; excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Innovative and takes initiative – you are ready to challenge and actively pursue novel ways
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 36,433.04 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.