At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Research Program Director - Gut Performance (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Lead a program of work or a group of projects and act as main point of contact to phasegate for the respective R+D field, taking all internal interfaces like R+D teams, Competence Centers, Regulatory Affairs and Production into consideration
- Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and report the status of projects including costs and timing to the Research and Development Officer
- Analyse data to establish differences in initial estimates and final project costs and report deviations, underrun and overrun to project management in order to raise warning signals at the earliest possible stage
- Ensure detailed reports and proper documentation with recommendations, applications and conclusions, according to ISO are available which is used as basis for the product argumentation, registration, manufacturing procedure, scientific and technical publications as well as to secure Intellectual Property Rights (IP)
- Coordinate external R+D cooperation to accelerate R+D projects and align the collaboration contract if necessary with direct superior, M&A, IP, Competence Center and Legal Department in order to get the approval
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- PhD degree or Master’s degree in biotechnology, animal nutrition/veterinary medicine or related fields with at least 5 to 10 years industrial experience in industrial product development
- Leadership experience and passion to develop employees
- Experience with the development of products such as enzymes, probiotics or phytogenics or alternatively a deep knowledge in applied biomarkers research
- Good communication skills in English
- Entrepreneurial personality with a positive, charismatic and winning manner
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills both internally and towards the outside community
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 679
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 70.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Kai Lie CHU
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net
For more details about our benefits click here