Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a passionate marketing professional for this exciting position as a full-time Product Manager (f/m/x) in the rare disease area Hematology and Immunology.
- Drive the brand aspirations, elaborate sound marketing strategies and tactics and implement these in line with the regional/global brand strategy
- Understand patient needs, deeply analyze the local market and derive commercial opportunities
- Create innovative business approaches by putting at the core patient needs
- Drive digital marketing activities
- Own planning and reporting tasks in collaboration with the EUCAN region
- Collaborate closely with the field force, the cross-functional team and engage with customers in projects
Experience and Education
- University degree with emphasis in Science or Economics
- At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in product launches desirable
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to take initiative, responsibility and demonstrate perseverance to get things done
- True team player who demonstrates a collaborative and engaging approach
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Structured thinking and ability to analyze complex data
- Affinity to digital tools
- High motivation and capacity to learn
- Able to focus on what has most impact for patients
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 3.606,19 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to getting your application incl. CV and motivation letter!