- Carry out experiments under moderate supervision (either from scientists or manager) to develop and support company products.
- Execution of subvisible particle measurements using Micro-Flow Imaging (MFI) during biological device related studies (biological compatibility, in use, feasibility and comparability studies)
- Plan and execute method qualification studies (if needed with supervision from development scientists) and development experiments for MFI
- Support manufacturing during special investigations with subvisible particle measurements using MFI (i.e. process change). Additionally, support stability studies during product development if neccessary
- Support development scientist during execution of development experiments on MFI
- Documentation (prepare excel sheets and diagrams, raw data check) and reporting of above-mentioned studies and experiments
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment (MFI) including documentation (logbook, update methods when necessary)
- Performing EHS support and compliance (SOP’s)
- Update SOP for MFI when required and train new team members on MFI and update all operators frequently after method qualifications
- Minimum a degree from a technical school/college (bachelor’s or master’s degrees preferred)
- Solid knowledge of subjects such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology
- Basic knowledge of statistics and enthusiasm for working with data
- Good German and English language skills - you will need both on a daily basis
- Precise and reliable working style
- Helpful, analytical and supportive, as you will be assisting scientists in numerous projects that require quick and clean results
- A good sense of humor and an ability to handle stressful situations will bring you a long way
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2.602,36 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.