g The Supply Chain Lead is responsible for the communication and interaction with Supply Chain related functions across multiple regions and countries and the key contact for the plasma-derived therapies (PDT) business unit. The activities range from forecast alignment and aggregation to assure consistent input to the master planning process to launch coordination and supply issue communication.
About the position:
Forecast review & demand consolidation
- Forecast alignment with respective PDT business unit functions
- Aggregation and propagation of demand to assure consistent input to the master planning process
- Follow-up with respective functions to assure demand adjustments
- Assure that launches are correctly reflected in demand data and follow-up with markets if necessary
- Provide information about supply constraints and issue resolution to the impacted markets
- Participate in projects to ensure long term market supply, lead launch management activities and support the lifecycle management of existing products.
- Expedite and support activities as necessary for geographical expansion of the company’s products
- Support usage and implementation of globally harmonized planning processes
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management (Bachelor/Master´s degree)
- Strong leadership and networking skills
- Demonstrated experience leading high priority, business critical initiatives within a matrix organization
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the use of supply chain and demand planning tools, ERP systems (C3ME or others), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Language skills: excellent English, advanced German, additional languages appreciated
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.