The GTM Account Lead is a core role mainly responsible for the performance of Global GTM (Go-to-Market) services. In this role you will need to articulate the GTM Service strategy/catalogue/process/roadmap, understand business strategies and how they relate to GTM Services, and shape a solution with optimal business impact using GTM Service offerings. You will work with your accounts to define content (and in the long-term campaigns) demand plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a single point of contact between GTM Services and accounts of therapeutic areas and brand teams
- Provide account management, partner with senior leaders, triage demands and ensure delivery of services consistent with speed, quality and cost
- Functionally manage a team of Delivery Managers
- Accountable for achievement of strategic and operational KPIs of assigned accounts, sharing key metrics with global leadership and driving continuous improvement activities
- Lead change management activities across assigned accounts, including internal as well as external stakeholders
- Min. Bachelor degree in B.A. with focus on Management or Marketing, comparable education in science or engineering might be considered as well
- At least 5 years’ experience as Brand or Marketing Manager in Pharma/Life Sciences industry, adequate consulting background might be considered as well
- Profound expertise in dotted or direct line as well as lateral leadership (outside the lines)
- Advanced competence deploying digital marketing tactics and tools, strong business acumen and ability to understand brand plans and to aggregate them into an overarching content demand plan
- Ability to drive a business development agenda
- Comfortable with working remotely and collaboratively with offshore locations like India
- Fluency in oral and written English is required, additional language is a plus
- Willingness to travel mainly Eastern Europe, UK and Italy (up to 30% in peak times)
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application portal.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.