At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
R+D Associate (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Preparing SOPs describing sample preparation for the analysis of mycotoxins
- Preparing, purifying and characterizing reference materials for validation purposes
- Conducting, evaluating and documentation of method development and validation experiments in order to support registration processes
- Supporting scientists in validation planning and literature search as well as preparing official validation reports
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Directly from university (Bachelor & Master degree both possible) or apprenticeship with relevant experience
- First experience in documentation and/or validation in this area of advantage but not a must f.e. in the QC area
- Very good in reporting and documenting in English
- Independent and precise working style
- Teamplayer ability is a must
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 739
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 32 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net