At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for people who want to grow with us. Together with your future colleagues you will have the exciting opportunity to conduct and build up new analytical methods in the role as:
Scientist - Vitamins and Carotenoid Analysis (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Analysis of vitamins, carotenoids and other ingredients from feed/finished feed and the scientific support of these methods
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of validated results & analytical reports
- Drive continuous improvement of workflow in the laboratory
- Operate and maintain LC, LC-MS/MS instruments
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Train and develop a lab team
- Ensure traceable documentation of samples, analyses and results (LIMS)
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Master/PhD in life sciences with focus on analytical chemistry / instrumental analytics
- Sound know-how and expertise of several years in chromatographic separation techniques, incl. LC-MS/MS
- Experience with food and feed analysis, especially in the field of vitamins and carotenoids
- Good computer skills, also in dealing with laboratory informatics (e.g. LIMS, CDS)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and German
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 872
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Marina NOLZ
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net