Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood
plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production
site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues
to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
Assistance/Administrator – Corporate QC Method Validation (m/f/d)
Fulltime (38 hours/week)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Recognize opportunity to support department and keep track of several workflows required for method validation projects
- Sample and reagent administration including tasks from purchase, coordination with testing lab and storage
- Document management including tasks from signature collection, distribution, archiving and administration of databases
- Organization of meetings, business trips, trainings, and inspection/audit preparation
Your profile that will convince us:
- Highshool Diploma or comparable education (HAK, HBLA,..)
- Work experience is a must, in administrative field or pharmaceutical industry (GMP environment) is a plus
- Good English and German communication skills (oral and written)
- Good knowledge in MS Excel
- Team player with advanced social skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and a high level of flexibility
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant,
extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job
is EUR 2.644,01. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why
we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong
growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in
your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people’s lives and has been doing so
since 1983; because it’s in our blood. Our company values Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and
Entrepreneurship guide us in everything we do. In 2020, the Group achieved €2.4 billion in revenue and an operating income of €451 million.
Octapharma employs nearly 10,000 people worldwide, of which around 1,250 are based in Vienna.
We help patients in over 118 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Haematology
(coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders) and Critical Care. Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art
Production facilities in Austria, France, Germany (Dessau & Springe), Mexico and Sweden.