Your (new) Opportunity:
- Manage and influence technical analysis, design, development maintenance and configuration of complex and innivative solutions according to Takeda standards for complex business requirements.
- Use broad knowledge of information technology and consults with developmental groups to enhance business solutions and define solutions that are consistent with the IT landscape.
- Make recommendations for new systems and technologies by using deep understanding of industry trends, business solutions, IT roadmaps and IT strategic plans.
- Guide decisions with projects and other IT groups by using persuasion and negotiation skills to reach agreement on approach and implementation.
- Ensure execution and documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Project Life Cycle (ITPLC) standards, policies and procedures.
- Lead contractors and technical engineers to deliver business solutions and/or IT systems fitting into the IT landscape.
- Own, maintain and influence technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations and expand these relationships.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Automation or Computer Science
- 10+ years of relevant experience in deployment of IT/OT infrastructures or computer systems in Manufacturing environments such as Automation, MES, Historian, Manufacturing Intelligence, etc.
- Good understanding of IT networks, cloud technology, security management and Virtual Machines Environments
- Good understanding about cyber security associated to manufacturing environments
- Experience with the design, development and validation of computer systems in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to write, speak and lead meetings in the English language
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Is considered as a subject matter expert for leading edge techniques and technologies within own and related disciplines.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower
BEL - Lessines