Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Developing and performing production relevant data analysis
- Development, administration and life-cycle-management of production reports
- Harmonization, standardization and integration of production relevant data
- Improvement of data reliability and integrity
- Development and implementation of production relevant KPIs
- Collaboration with production experts regarding initiation and conduction of investiga-tions
- Collaboration with experts in implementing production relevant key figures in data source systems
- Lead and conduct training of colleagues in using production data analysis tools
- Creation of business requirement and functional specifications
- Support experts in production relevant computer system validation initiatives
- Support experts in production relevant data model developments
- Working according to cGxP
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree (completed masters or higher degree, ideally in IT, technical or chemi-cal discipline)
- Minimum of 3-5 years practical work experience in production or business intelligence in pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical production processes, particularly downstream protein purification and filling
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Good knowledge in MS Office tools, Qlik View or Qlik Sense; experienced in SAP ERP; in addition MiniTab is of an advantage
- Basic knowledge of statistics, data analysis and visualization
- Strong problem solving skills, well organized and a quick learner
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strategic and process oriented thinking
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (Chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1303