Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as Procurement Business Partner - Maternity Cover (until December 2023) in Vienna, Austria.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Procurement Business Partners hold responsibilities and accountabilities in 8 key areas:
- Continuity of Supply and Services: Make sure that Site manufacturing operations are not impacted by non-availability of materials or services. This is a shared responsibility between Supply Chain, Quality and other relevant support functions at the Site.
- Project Support: Act as Procurement Subject Matter Expert in Global and Site Projects
- Cost Control: Create cost saving opportunities through competitive bidding, negotiations, etc., while maintaining ethical practices and win-win outcomes for both parties
- Stakeholder Management: Be able to problem solve, recognize and anticipate stakeholder’s requirements and identify the urgency of these needs.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Foster supplier partnerships. Focus on supplier development, implementing and monitoring procurement strategies into a "World Class" business environment. There is a high degree of supplier relation management at all levels, business allocation decisions and monitoring adherence to the tactical/strategic processes developed by the Global Category Management Team
- Procurement Alignment: Deploy global, regional and local procurement strategies and scorecards in order to optimize quality, services and costs. Achieve goals established in the strategic plan.
- Sourcing: Lead/Support all sourcing relevant activities - from market analysis, bidding process to supplier selection in alignment with Category management and cross functional team (project team/users/requestors/Quality).
- Compliance: Act as intermediate between Legal and Operations to establish contractual relationships. Address issues if any during the life cycle of the agreement(s).
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Procurement experience with experience in supporting cost reduction projects, value improvement programs, basic contracting, eSourcing and spot buying.
- Demonstrated understanding of some or the entire major spend categories and potential cost levers or market fundamentals.
- The role holder will bring documented international strategic sourcing experience within Direct and Indirect related categories or cost reduction experience, pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in Category Management principles and frameworks would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills and specifications with best value and customer service in mind]
- Ideally able to demonstrate a level of understanding on how to translate business requirements into Procurement operations.
- Strong people/stakeholder skills, and have demonstrated capability in upwards management, with the ability to appropriately and respectfully challenge.
- Degree level educated.
- Business level English and German
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3 389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 67
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)