The IT department is part of the local Data, Digital & Technology team responsible for the integration and proper operation of IT systems and digitization at the site. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an IT Application & System Manager in our Linz office.
- Management and operation (availability, security, conformity) of existing IT systems (business and technical applications and services) in cooperation with our internal departments and global outsourcing partners
- Design of new IT systems and their integration into Takeda's local or cloud-based platforms
- Life cycle management and guarantee of up-to-date documentation of existing systems
- Collaborate with Global IT team to bring corporate services and customize it based on specific local requirements
- Support of our internal users
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Completed technical and/or academic training e.B.: EDP HTL, computer science, B.Sc.
- Existing professional experience in the IT of a manufacturing company, experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- In-depth knowledge of current Microsoft and Linux client and server operating systems
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware), cloud computing (AWS), databases (SQL Server, Oracle), Microsoft Active Directory and network security (firewall, VLAN, ACL)
- Very good communication skills and German and English language
- Service orientation, teamwork and willingness to work in an international environment
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3,389.68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
About Takeda in Austria:
In Austria, Takeda works along the entire pharmaceutical value chain: research & development, plasma application, production and sales. Takeda is the largest pharmaceutical employer in Austria. Every day, around 4,500 employees contribute to the fact that medicines from Austria reach the whole world and that patients in Austria have access to innovative medicines from Takeda. Takeda's development and production sites are located in Vienna, Linz and Orth an der Donau.