Job title: MES (Manufacturing Execution System) IT Analyst (f/m/x)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovative-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our MES (Manufacturing Execution System) IT Analyst
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful MES IT Analyst, you will Analyse and interpret operational needs, problems, and opportunities of business processes to be implemented within MES workflow into the existing MES landscape.
You will support scope definition and will participate in setting business priorities for changes and system implementations. Including IT Support Tasks (configuration, etc) that evolve from projects.
Your New Opportunity:
- Work with the Vienna Site MES Business Owner and MES IT System Owner to support ongoing implementation projects and future projects in the pipeline
- Maintain the MES System with tasks that evolve out of the project or as part of the daily routine like configuration changes in MES for printers, scales, users, etc.
- Work directly with the local and global project implementation team to provide ongoing support in the project from the analyst point of view to implement the processes in the most efficient way
- GxP Documentation for the MES System like IT relevant SOPs, System Configuration documents
- Work with an experienced team including vendor consultants and software developers.
- Involved in user, functional and design requirements, and design documentation processes to ensure clear communication of the project to the implementation team.
- Follow all company and department policies and ensures policies and procedures are documented according to Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate Degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in both the German and English language.
- Business acumen with analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment
- Experience supporting business processes.
- Knowledge of relevant business solutions
- Ability to work pro-actively, virtually and face-to-face in group setting
- Understanding of MES PAS-X System
- Familiarity with regulated systems - general level of understanding of systems testing/qualification
- Experience in supporting multiple cross functional, local, or global projects
- Knowledge of Lean operational techniques preferred
- Practice on Agile scrum delivery, experience coaching team members
- Have worked with MES PAS-X 3.2.x Systems and knows the overall functionality of it
- Experience with MES implementations and knowledge with network infrastructure including technology stacks within a plant environment is mandatory
- Ability to participate in the strategy and objective alignments with the operational leadership
- Collaborative work skills to partner with global portfolios and implement new initiatives
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For more insights into Takeda click here.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower