Up to €49.804 per year
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position:
Continuous Improvement Leader (m/w/d)
2 year limited contract
This is what you can look forward to:
At Pfizer, our mission is to inspire a best-in-class culture of continuous improvement and project management that empowers colleagues and enables simple, effective processes. Whether you are managing projects or liaising with others, your contribution in this team will help in making our work easier and faster so that we can deliver breakthroughs that change patients' lives.
What You Will Achieve
The Operational Excellence (OpEx) department focuses on supporting the overall organization by promoting systematic optimization of all information- and material-flows on site.
In the position as Continuous Improvement (CI) Leader you are part of the local OpEx Team and report to the Site IMEx Lead. In a matrix function you will work in close collaboration with all departments and hierarchic levels of the organization.
The main mission will be to integrate our CI program across the organization, both vertically and horizontally, and tie our CI efforts to our strategic goals. You will develop the program by taking care of project governance, project reviews, communications, and trainings. As a CI Lead, you will function as a coach and facilitator for improvement projects and establish and maintain performance metrics to measure success.
Your ability to holistically understand challenges and opportunities as well as your interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization, will be essential in successfully filling this position.
This is what you can look forward to:
- Promote the site wide CI process, aligning strategic site goals with data driven CIs
- Develop performance measures to assess operational success
- Evaluate existing processes, analyze and develop process metrics to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Identify and suggest measures for improvements to reduce cost and lead times, improve quality, increase agility, and develop best practices within the Pfizer production system (IMEx - Integrated Manufacturing Excellence)
- Act as a single point of contact for local and global stakeholders and effectively communicate progress of projects and initiatives to relevant parties within the organization
- Collaborate with colleagues from all levels of the organization as well as from the global Pfizer network
- Coach, train, and guide colleagues in new processes and use of Lean-Six Sigma tools
What you offer:
- Completed academic degree
- Holistic interlaced thinking and analytical goal-oriented mindset
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures
- Ability to interact and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to anticipate situations and problems and take initiative & appropriate action
- Strong oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Must be fluent in English and German
- Personal experience with setting up new processes, implementing new systems and driving organizational change
- Good understanding of KPIs, process improvements and CI
- Lean-Six Sigma expertise
- Project & Portfolio management knowledge
- Familiar with coaching and horizontal leadership
- Solid understanding of the digital transformation
- Basic knowledge of IT-related topics (databases, SAP, LIMS, EBR, PCS, …)
- Experience in working in a GMP environment
What we offer:
- A free shuttle bus between Vienna Donauzentrum and the production site at Orth an der Donau is running several times a day in both directions (with connection to the subway lines 1 and 2)
- A company restaurant
- Diverse career opportunities
- Workplace health promotion
- The possibility to socially engage in the corporate volunteering program
- A 24-hours accident insurance
- Extensive and diverse development opportunities
- Flexible working hours (except shift work)
- A great and open company culture
For this position we offer an attractive salary, which considers your professional as well as your personal competences and previous experiences. The payment corresponds to the collective agreement for the chemical industry in Austria. The salary depends on education, training and expert knowledge as well as previous experience but will at least amount to EUR 49.804,58 gross per year.
We are looking forward to your convincing online application in German or English with all complete documents, which you can upload at the "Resume/CV" section of the "My Experience" page. Apply today via www.pfizer.at/karriere. Please note that we can only accept applications via our online portal.
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.
At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.